Speakers Roundtable (SR) is:
The most exclusive and substantial group of top professional speakers in the world.
SR has existed since the 1960s as an invitation-only consortium of 20 world-class professional speakers and subject experts. SR members include owners of hundred million dollar companies as well as solo entrepreneurs. They are a group of bestselling authors, trainers, entertainers, a hall of fame athlete, a military hero, a university president, plus speech coaches, business experts, consultants and, without exception, Self-Made Successes.
Each of them has built his or her business through decades of disciplined creative effort and today they guide others worldwide to do the same.
- Together these current members have authored and published 158 books, many of them international bestsellers, and delivered over 79,161 paid professional presentations. (As of September 2013)
- Their audience members number in the millions.
- 20 SR members have been inducted into the professional Speakers Hall of Fame (C.P.A.E. – council of peers award for excellence),
- 17 of them have earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation, C.S.P.
- 9 of them have served as President of the National Speakers Association,
- 8 have received The Cavett Award for a lifetime of service to the speaking profession,
- 3 have received The Golden Gavel Award from Toastmasters International,
- 4 have received the Philanthropist of the Year Award from the National Speakers Association,
- 1 is past president of the Global Speakers Federation, and
- 2 have received the Master of Influence Award.
Their number of honors and accolades from outside of the world of ‘speaking’ would take all day to review.
In short, these are the Thought Leaders and Success Practitioners who are walking their talk and have proven the viability of their advice through personal experience across a wide range of industries and professions. You could not find a better source for top-level speakers.
If your meeting demands a positive outcome, call a member of Speakers Roundtable.
I have been hiring speakers for 25 years, I guarantee Speakers Roundtable members should be the first place you look to find the expert advice and high caliber performance skills to guarantee your meeting success.— Dan Maddux, Executive Director, American Payroll Association, National Speakers Association 2001 Meeting Partner of the Year
If you would like a dynamic convention speaker who can guarantee your next meeting will be a success, then please visit our speakers directory.