“The World’s Funniest Guitar Virtuoso”
(eh… more or less)
Mike Rayburn is a world class guitarist, an uproarious stand-up comedian, and one of the most captivating and effective keynote artists you’ll ever experience. Mike has received standing ovations at all eight of his Carnegie Hall performances. As an innovative speaker, Mike has presented for hundreds of the world’s leading corporations and associations and has been featured in USA Today, Newsweek, Billboard, Gig, Successful Meetings, and American Entertainment Magazines. Currently performing more than 100 presentations each year, Mike is also a headliner in Las Vegas.
Every Mike Rayburn presentation is based on a core of amazing guitar and hilarious comedy. From there you have two options…
“What If…?” Mike’s award winning keynote (entertainment/message). People say it all the time, “We need to think outside the box. We need innovation.” But no one teaches you how to do that! Mike Rayburn does. Mike uses his outrageous guitar and hilarious music to illustrate three tools you and your attendees can use immediately and forever to access your gold mine of unrealized potential. Oh… and you’ll laugh so hard it hurts!
You will learn…
- Three tools to reach way beyond your limitations and what’s been done before… the tools that took Mike from playing bars in Virginia, to Carnegie Hall.
- The most powerful motivational force on this planet (hint: it is not power, sex, money or fame).
- The most basic cognitive human brain function and how to harness it for exponential, positive change.
- That “managing change”… is not only stupid, it’s dangerous. The only way to “manage change” is to create change. You’ll learn how to do that.
- How to overcome “time poverty” and quit majoring in minor things.
- How to set and achieve bold, ambitious goals.
- The power of our sense of purpose (or “why”), and how to draw on it for exponential growth.
- A simple 10-minute exercise which will set you and your attendees on the path to becoming “virtuosos!” and mastering the things that matter.
Mike Rayburn does what no other presenter can. Mike doesn’t just talk about what he’s studied and heard about success. Mike shares what he knows from having achieved mega-success. He doesn’t use powerpoint and tell you something works. He uses guitar and comedy and proves it right before your eyes and ears. Big difference.
Classically Trained, Comically Derailed…
In the first ninety seconds… you’ll be amazed at Mike’s guitar wizardry. Another thirty seconds and you’ll realize you’re in for one of the most hilarious, musically amazing shows you’ve ever seen.
Mike Rayburn has been called, “The World’s Funniest Guitar Virtuoso” (he’d settle for Cleveland’s Funniest Guitar Virtuoso but, whatever). From Back to Rock, and everything in between, Mike’s show is an energetic odyssey of masterful guitar, outrageous (family-friendly) comedy, and musical combinations you won’t believe – Bruce Springsteen sings Green Acres; Led Zeppelin Sings Dr. Seuss; Hendrix sings Kumbaya.
“A comic genius… enough wit and talent to jump start a pacemaker!”
-Aspen Daily News
“Brilliant! I knew you were good and funny but I had no idea… WOW! I love the way you balance humor and musicality… you just got a major new fan!”
-John Oates (Of Hall and Oates)
This is the show that garnered eight standing ovations at Carnegie Hall, and has Mike headlining in Las Vegas.
2933 Carmelo Drive
Henderson, NV 89052
For booking and information:
Contact Christa Haberstock at (310) 903-1971
For more information about Mike Rayburn please visit: www.MikeRayburn.com